Successful marketing is the key to establishing a strong brand in today’s competitive world.
Did you know that 86% of consumers say that authenticity is a key factor in deciding what brands they like?
You can’t build a brand for your business overnight. It is a multifold process. This is why branding should be addressed early in the process of launching a company, as developing a strong brand strategy will boost your likelihood of success.
A strong brand is how your consumers recognize you, what distinguishes you from your competition, leaving a mark on your consumers and making them pick you over your competitors.
Branding entails creating a captivating and favourable identity for your company to make a long-lasting connection with your customers. Your brand should reflect who you are, what your business stands for and how it is different from the rest. It should be authentic.
10 tools to scale and brand your business 10x:
- Coolors: One of the first few steps of branding is to find colours that you and your business associate with. This is a basic web app that can be used to generate a colour palette for your brand. It is free and because of how easy to use it is, it can be used by anybody!
- Font Squirrel: Another important step in the brand-building process is to find the right font or combination of fonts. Font Squirrel helps you do just that! It is an online tool that searches the web for legally free fonts for your brand. It is an easy-to-use, free tool.
- Namecheckr: Choosing a name for your business is extremely important and finding a unique name is challenging. Namecheckr is a free, simple tool that helps you check for the domain availability and social media username for your business. However, to use this tool, you need to have a couple of names handy.
- Kudobuzz: Kudobuzz is a multidimensional tool that helps brands build trust, increase web traffic and boost sales. It has various features which work on review curation, SEO, customer retention, display and social marketing. It has free as well as three paid versions, with varying features.
- Canva: Canva is a platform for all your graphic designing needs. It has numerous easy, customizable templates to create social media posts, picture collages, documents, posters, flyers, certificates, and other content. It has free and has paid versions like Canva Pro and Canva Enterprise.
- Piktochart: This is a tool to easily create infographics using readily available templates, without any help from graphic design experts. Piktochart has free as well as various paid versions, for enterprises and non-profits.
- SEMrush: SEMrush is a versatile tool, having various tools to work on different aspects of digital marketing and branding like Search Engine Optimization, content marketing, market research, advertising, and social media. It has paid subscription plans, with a 7-day free trial.
- BuzzSumo: BuzzSumo is a cloud-based tool that allows you to find the finest social media engagement, content, and outreach opportunities. It helps you find content ideas, discover influencers in your niche, and learn more about social media platforms, all by yourself without any professional help. It offers free as well as three paid versions, each with a 30-day free trial.
- Hootsuite: It is a social media marketing and management platform, which can be easily used by all. It can be used to schedule, share, and promote content, engage with consumers, monitor market trends and competitors, and analyze the results across various platforms. It has various paid plans, each with a 30-day free trial.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is a web-based, email marketing platform for simple email correspondence. It can be used for email building, marketing CRM, website building, etc. It has free as well as multiple paid versions.
Enjoyed this blog?